
VERTIGO RECORDS
Keels 3rd studio album is another great forgotten album. This is the best album from Keel ever! It contains an awesome cover of "Because the Night" a tune penned by Bruce Springsteen, and it also features the Marc Ferrari classic "Rock n Roll Animal". This is one of two Keel albums I'd ever recommend the other being their self-titled follow-up from 1987.
TRACKS:
1.The Final Frontier
2.Rock And Roll Animal
3.Because The Night
4.Here Today , Gone Tomorrow
5.Arm And Leg
6.Raised On Rock
7.Just Another Girl
8.Tears Of Fire
9.Night Fall
10.No Pain No Gain
DOWNLOAD(MU)192Kbps
MIRROR(RS)320Kbps


3 commenti:
aww c'mon you have to admit Keel was a decent enough band. The only one I wouldn't recomend would be the Ron Keel's Iron Horse album,but Keel over all is good. Right To Rock album was a good classic album.
I will not agree on it. I assume polite post. Specially the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.
Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.
Posta un commento